We are looking for a Registered BC Physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary clinic in Surrey. Flexible hours are available. The successful candidate will work alongside a full team of health and wellness practitioners and will get an educational bonus from $500-$1000/year.
Who Are We?
Mountainview Health and Wellness is a multidisciplinary group of physiotherapy clinics that specializes in motor vehicle and workplace accident rehabilitation and the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of many other ailments, issues and disorders. Our health & wellness clinics located in New Westminster and Surrey have created a friendly and relaxed environment where we help our clients to get back to a healthy, happy and pain free life through caring and supportive one-on-one therapies. We have a holistic approach, where we combine many different therapies to find a solution. The main services we offer are physiotherapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology, massage therapy, chiropractic, psychology, clinical counselling, podiatry and dietetics. Other programs we offer are, return to work programs, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomic assessments, fall prevention programs and more.
Your Duties Are:
– Initial assessment of client’s physical condition and consultation
– Treatment planning
– Record tracking
– Documentation and monitoring client records
– Case management
– Full-time reception
– Scheduling appointments
– Billing appointments
– Marketing/Sales team
– Spacious clinic
– Large treatment rooms
– Rehab gym area in clinic
– Telehealth services
– $1000 towards education with FT employment
– $500 towards education with PT employment
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
– Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of British Columbia
– Experience treating patients in a clinic
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Knowledge of generating Treatment Plans and other relevant reports
– Graduated from an accredited physiotherapy program.
*Our Surrey and New Westminster locations have taken the necessary measures against COVID-19 and with the Covid-19 protocols in place and our clinics offer Virtual Care